How do I log in?
- Complete the log-in application and ensure you click on 'create new account'.
- An email will be sent to you confirming your application.
- As soon as your application is approved a further email will be sent.
- Follow the link and complete your application by entering your password.
- Your password is case sensitive!
- That's it you now have access to your designated forum(s).
- Thank you for supporting Canterbury Student landlords Forum.
To edit your profile:
- Log in
- Click: 'my account' at the left of the page.
- Click 'Edit' at the top of the page.
- Type in or alter your missing details.
- Click 'Save' at the foot of the page.
- I have a question about a property problem - see Fault Finding.
- I have a question about a legal problem - see Glossary.
Problems logging in using Internet Explorer?
- Go to Internet Explorer
- At the top of your page, in the horizontal menu, you will see the 'Tools' menu.
- If this 'Tools' menu is not visible then on Internet Explorer 9, located at the top right corner is a cog-wheel symbol.
- Hover over this cog and a 'Tools' tag will appear.
- Click on 'Tools' (next to the favourites icon)
- Click on 'Internet Options'
- Click on 'Privacy' (3rd tab)
- On the settings move the bar to 'low' (leave this setting permanently - low it is quite safe).
- Click 'apply' and then 'OK' (See illustration below)
Still have problems?
- Just send an email - we will call you to assist.