Canterbury homeless – landlords help?
- "Catching Lives" was originally managed by "The Scrine Foundation" set up by Mrs Scrine to help the homeless.
- Currently there are over 300 landlords and 70 agents on our mailing list.
- If we each contributed as little as £1 for every tenant we accommodate, this would go a significant way to help the organisation Catching Lives.
- They need £50k to avoid closure.
- Further, seen by some as money grabbing greedy landlords, we all contribute to charity but this is not widely known.
- Reducing homelessness by giving to such a high profile charity might improve public perception leading to more cooperation.
- Such giving will reduce your tax bill by up to 50% - talk to your accountants.
- Your thoughts?